My Mo Space
Edit My Details
As a Mo Bro
As a Mo Sista
In your Workplace
In the Community
At your university
Host an Event
Hall of Fame
Men's Health Programmes
Prostate Cancer Programmes
Testicular Cancer Programmes
Local Funded Programmes
Vision, values & results we seek
Friends of Movember
Terms and Conditions
Java script not enabled?
google search for instructions
MOVEMBER GENERAL TERMS
Date of last revision: 15 September 2014
This section sets out the terms that apply to your use of the Movember website, the Movember mobile website and the Movember mobile apps (together,
). Your continued use of our Services indicates to Movember that you agree with these General Terms, as updated from time to time. We may change these General Terms from time to time, so please check back regularly.
Content created by Movember
- Movember owns or licences from third parties all of the trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property that exists in the Services. You must not copy or reproduce in any form any of the graphics, logos or other material from our Services unless you have our specific permission. For the avoidance of doubt, you have our permission to download material from the Downloads page on our website, subject to the restrictions noted on that page.
Content posted by you
- Any content that you post to our Services (eg photos, videos and comments) is your responsibility, and you must make sure that you have the necessary rights to post that content (eg by obtaining permission of copyright owners if necessary or by obtaining permission to use personal information of third parties). By posting any content, you also give Movember a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free worldwide right to use and reproduce that content.
Third party copyright infringement
– Movember follows the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other relevant copyright legislation as applicable. If you believe that someone else is using your copyright or trademark without your permission, please contact us at
to report the infringement.
Respect the Mo Community
– Stay respectful by adhering to the following:
a. You must not collect user’s content using automated means
b. You must not interfere with our website, upload viruses or other malicious code
c. You must not bully, intimidate or harass anyone
d. You must not post any content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights, or otherwise violates the law, or that is discriminatory, hateful, pornographic, threatening or violent
– Movember takes great care with its Services and we endeavour to keep them accurate, error-free, and free of any offensive material. However, you use the site at your own risk and Movember will not be liable for any costs or losses you incur through your use of our Services. Whilst we may include on our Services links to third party websites or resources, Movember is not responsible for such third parties and you use those websites or resources at your own risk.
Hosting a Mo Party
– If you register to host a Mo Party, we are happy to provide you with the materials in the Mo Event Kit, but organising and running the Mo Party is your responsibility. You will be responsible for taking care of all permits, permissions, insurance or other similar issues arising from the Mo Party that you organise and Movember will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss at a Mo Party.
Hosting a MOVE Event
– By registering to host a MOVE event, you are responsible for organizing and running the event, as well as acquiring the necessary permits, permissions and insurance required to host the event. There are risks and dangers inherent to a MOVE event, given the physical component, and by choosing to host a MOVE event you understand that Movember will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss at a Mo Party.
Participating in a Mo Party or MOVE Event
– You acknowledge that you participate in a Mo Party or MOVE Event at your own risk and that Movember will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss you suffer at a Mo Party or MOVE Event.
Gala Parté Tickets
– If you attend a Gala Parté, you will need to comply with the terms that are printed on the tickets.
– Movember is happy to refund your donation if you have made it in error and notify Movember prior to April 30 of the year following the relevant Movember Campaign. If you wish to request a refund then please contact us using the contact details in the Contact Us section of the Movember website relevant to the country in which you live.
- Movember may remove any content posted by you, or prevent access by you to our Services at its entire discretion. Any failure by Movember to enforce our rights under these General Terms is not a waiver and we remain entitled to enforce our rights.
Entities and governing law
– the Movember entity and relevant law governing these General Terms depends on the country in which you live:
a. If you live in the USA, these General Terms form an agreement between you and Movember Foundation subject to the laws of California, USA;
b. If you live in Canada, these General Terms form an agreement between you and Movember Canada, subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada;
c. If you live in the UK, these General Terms form an agreement between you and Movember Europe, subject to the laws of England and Wales;
d. If you live in a country that forms part of the EEA (except for the UK), these General Terms form an agreement between you and The Movember Group Pty Ltd as trustee for the Movember Foundation, subject to the laws of England and Wales; and
e. If you live in Australia, or in any other place not covered by paragraphs a, b, c or d above, these General Terms form an agreement between you and The Movember Group Pty Ltd as trustee for the Movember Foundation, subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.